Wood decks are exposed to the outdoor elements and over time the deck surface and integrity of the structure beneath can deteriorate, leaving homeowners with a costly repair. Wood decks require annual maintenance to keep the surface looking like new. Wood decks, if left untreated will turn grey, warp, splinter, just to name a few. Annual maintenance is time consuming and costly. Who has time to clean, stain, and reseal their wood deck every year or so? Composite decking is a low maintenance and costly alternative, however it is not seamless or waterproof, as a result it is not well suited for second floor decks or sundecks. A proven solution for protecting the surface and structure of a deck is waterproof, seamless, and durable fiberglass.
*Based on re-gel coating once in a life time 7-10 yrs. after initial application.
- Cost Efficient – Fiberglass decks don’t need to be painted or stained yearly.
- Lasts a Lifetime – Fiberglass decks won’t succumb to the elements.
- Customizable – Fiberglass decks will form to any shape, design, or angle, and are also available in almost any color imaginable.
- 100% Waterproof – Fiberglass decks are impermeable, keeping a 3 season room or living space totally dry.
- Maintenance Free – possible cleaning if any needed in very shaded areas.
- Fiberglass decks are highly durable and resistant to abrasion and discoloration.